Class Title Days & Time Description:
1. Introduction to Tai Chi Series Every Wednesday
- 9:00am – 10:00am
- Series includes "Introductory Movements of Tai Chi", "Fundamentals of Tai
Chi Meditation and Qi Gong Applications", "Fundamental Movements of
Tai Chi Fan", and "Essential Movements of Tai Chi" four different themes.
2. Fan Painting & Fan Fair Every Wednesday
- 12:00pm -1:30 pm
- Finding your way-the Tao of creativity through hand fan painting.
3. Strength & Serenity Every Wednesday
- 2:00 pm – 3:00pm
- Build Strength and confidence to improve your health and wellness. While
this class is intended for people of all levels, it can be a little physically
4. Tai Chi Beginners Solo Form Every Wednesday
- 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- Sessions involve Qi cultivation, movements and meditation for all levels of
fitness, regardless of age. This program is suitable for any level to learn a
Tai Chi Short Form and the related fundamentals.
Rates: $15 for 1 class / $50 for 5 classes (3 months expiration)
Registration: Sign up for a class via Jing's email or text to 845-214-8579. It is necessary to register at least 10 minutes prior to the class.